The Temp – Class “A” Commercial Learner’s Permit

Before you call Capital Transportation Academy or any Commercial Truck Driving program, it's best to acquire a commercial learner's permit (CLP) before enrolling in a school. Ensure you meet the eligibility criteria to obtain a CLP in Ohio. You must be at least 18 for intrastate driving (within Ohio) or 21 for interstate driving (across state lines). [...]