We’re glad you chose Capital Transportation Academy to be your commercial driving training school!
Remember to bring your driver’s license AND “Class A” commercial learners permit. Make sure that both are VALID and Issued from an OHIO BMV.
Class starts promptly at 7:00 AM!
Drive safe and be well!
– Capital Transportation Academy Administrative Office
If you are interested in getting your Class A Commercial Driver’s License, then there is no better time than now.
Our 5-week training includes one hundred and sixty (160) hours of instruction on industry rules and regulations, pre-trip inspection, common backing maneuvers, city, and highway driving.
Our enrollment requirements are as follows:
• OBTAIN an OHIO “Class A” CDL PERMIT
• Minimum 21 years of age
• Read, write, speak and understand English
• Hold a valid Ohio Driver’s License
• Have a decent driving record
• Ability to pass DOT Drug Screening and Physical
• Identify funding source
Contact admissions today! 614-258-0400, Option 4 or firstname.lastname@example.org